Sunday, October 5, 2008

The three presentations I enjoyed this past week were Sarah's, Taylor's, and Chesley's. I enjoyed Sarah's presentation because it dealt with our helping hands project. It was interesting to find out more backgorund about our project and to learn about when and how it was started. Another presentation that I enjoy was Taylor's presentation about Central Spirit. I am also a member of this organization so it was interesting to here what someone else has to say about the organization. I liked how her goal was to recuit people to join Central Spirit because new members are always welcome. The third presentation I enjoy was Chelsey's presention about South Africa. I did not really know anything about the country before her presentation so it was fun to learn about. After seeing Chelseys presentation I would love to visit South Africa and visit the resort she talked about. Also, I love animals so I feel as though South Africa would be a great place to visit.

No comments: