Sunday, September 7, 2008

10 years

Ten years from now, I hope to be working for an accounting firm. My goal after receiving my undergraduate degree from Clemson is to attend grad school, most likely at Clemson, and obtain my CPA. I would love to work for one of the big four firms for my first few years in the industry, then move on to settle with a smaller firm. I would love to move back up to Boston and live in the city before I have a family. If I can't get a job back up north, I would like a job in a bigger city in the south, such as Charlotte or Atlanta. Also, I would specifically like to obtain an audit position at an accounting firm because I would like to travel around the country and possibly out of the country. As far as a family goes, I hope to be married and have at least one child. I hope to be settled with my family in a small town in the North. Honestly, right now, I have no clue where I will be in ten years but I hope that it will be somewhere close to my picture of the future.

No comments: